Knowledge tests are available in seven languages:
Knowledge Test: $ 30 for two attempts (Walk-ins no appointment needed these two days, all other days/times by appointment only) Saturdays 10:00am to 11:00am (We do not accept anyone after 10:15am) Tuesdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm (We do not accept anyone after 6:15pm)
- Bring photo ID
- Must have your Washington ID number
- Customers that are 5min late for their appointment will have their test cancelled and will not be given a refund
- Rescheduling will be permitted 1 time when given a 24 hour notice.
Skill Test: Monday to Saturday: By Appointment only
EHDS can provide you a vehicle to take the skill test for $60. If not using our vehicle, the test will be $40
Things to know for the driving test:
|· Backing· Speed control
· Distance judging
· Control of Vehicle
· Obey traffic signs
· Right & Left Turns
|· Intersections· Arm Signals
· Parallel Parking
· Driving in traffic
· Marked Roads
· Blind Spots
|· Hill Parking· Lane change
· Start your vehicle
· Unmarked Roads
Check your vehicle before the test:
- Doors open from both the inside and outside.
- Headlights, taillights, turn signals, and brake lights must be in working order.
- Seat belts must work properly
EHDS is authorized to do the knowledge and the skills test. If you don’t have Washington ID or Permit please pre-apply using this link www.dol.wa.gov and then give us a call to make a test appointment.